Sunday, January 31, 2016

Considering Genre

Heads or Tails? On a Four Faced Coin...

Redwood, Rob. "Call !" 2/14/2010 via flickr. Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic
Most likely, this is not the case, but I feel like the genre that we choose for each project will determine our success in that project. Since this is the first project, I have four choices, which means that I have a 25% chance of picking the best one for this genre. The pressure is on no. After careful consideration and planning, I believe that I have made my choose.

1. Out of all the Nightmares I Could of Chosen...
     I have made my decision and I choose the Quick Reference Guide for Project 1. I believe that the QRG is rather simple and will get me a steady start into the other three. The content that I am assessing also seems to fit the best profile for the QRG. It is somewhat technical with a lot of interlinking parts that need to be carefully divided and analyzed for proper understanding.

2. Looking Forward to the Production Phase
    Throughout the upcoming week, my primary goal is to give form to all the information on the topic and organize under possible sub-headings. I want to put all the pieces of the puzzle together to begin to form something that is easily understood by the reader. I also want to begin working on a format for the QRG that is both aesthetically pleasing and well organized. 

3. Hoping for the Best as I begin Production
     I have names. I have data. I have sources. They are all ready to start working together to form my QRG. Nonetheless, I feel like I still lack some critical planning that might cause me issues later on. All my information is there, but issue might be were I draw the line between the implications of Stuxnet and all of Cyber Warfare in General. 

No comments:

Post a Comment