Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection on Project 2 Podcast

I'm going full throttle into this project! For some reason I feel like I am more prepared for this project than I was for the last project. In this mist of all the pre-production chaos, it seems that now is a good time to take inventory and reflect.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week's process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think that one major success this week was finally getting some direction for what I have to do for this project. Prior to doing the outline, I did not really know how I was going to report the results of my rhetorical investigation. Now I know that I should report on at least two genres and analysis their rhetorical situations and possibly strategies. In addition to this, I now know that I should not really focus on my interviewees.

2.  What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week's process work? Explain, with evidence.
 I think that one thing that went wrong was that now I feel like I did not really ask the right questions in my interview and that I can not really use too much of the information from them. I asked more questions one their writing habits than anything. Another challenge is that I am not pleased with the structure of my project. I feel like it is still to interviewee intensive. I think that I am going to be changing it a lot through the week.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
 I think that next week will be somewhat easier because I won't be struggling to much with the format. It will just be more review than anything so it should not be to bad unless there are global flaws with my podcasts.

4.  How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I feel better about this one in comparison with the first one. However, I still feel like I am somewhat behind and a bit pressed for time. I was sick over the weekend and did not do much so now I have to catch up with the assignments as well as work on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment