Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Reflections on a Podcastless Break

 This week was truly a curve ball for me. I had been doing pretty well with staying up to date and getting ahead with the deadlines, but then my brain decided to go on break a week too early.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    Once major success was that I was able to develop a pretty strong outline and script for my podcast. The script I think is entertaining and lengthy enough for my podcast. Another major success was that I picked up Audocity, an open source audio editing software really quick. This was the primary software that I used for making my podcasts

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
     One major challenge was spring break. It through me off real bad. The evidence here is that I am now trying to catch up on the work at 4 in the morning. Aside from that, I thing another thing that went wrong was that towards the end of my second podcast, I decided that maybe I should divide it in four sections. However, this would mean that I would need to redo my other two podcast. I think it will be a good move to do so

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
     I think that this upcoming week, I am going to have to work twice as hard to make up for lost time. If I end up working twice as hard, I should be able to pull it off. 

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
     Not as good as  I did when I first started the project. However, I now feel like I have more motivation than ever to get this project done and to get it done right. It will be tough, but I am always up for a challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment