Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflections on a Project (Hopefully) well done

 Round Two is all but history now... or well until I see my grades... and I am still kicking which is great. I feel good and I think this one will turn out better than the first.

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    I think my major success what just my overhaul of my script. My original one seemed to be a bit more broad and it wasn't using all the resources at hand efficiently. For example, I narrowed most of my examples from the genres from over 5 to no more than 3.
 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
     I think that my main challenge was figuring out how to use my co host. Once I did, I felt like it was almost to creepy for the audiences. I decided not to use Cortana for the rest of the podcasts because of that. I just really do not know how my audience would react to her. She was also a last minute addition that was not present on my rough cut. 

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    Well next week we start a new project. With that, we have new challenges. However, my time management is really improving so I'll have that to take into this next project

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    I think that I will get a better grade on this project. I feel like it is highly informative, dynamic, and I had all of the conventions for a good podcast. The only thing that might hold me back is my own voice and my audio editing skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment