Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Review 2

 The more change the merrier right? Hopefully I don't change this so much that it ends up affecting my grade in a negative way!

Selection from Rough Cut
 Good moorning ..or evening or midday depending on your current position!
My name is rigoberto avila from the university of arizona and in this podcast series, we will be diving into a rhetorical analysis of writing in the computer engineering  field. *plays some music*I am a student at the University of Arizona in the sunny city of tucson!
 
Selection for Re-edited Version
In this podcast series, we will be diving into a rhetorical analysis of writing in the computer engineering  field. This is rigoberto avila from the university of arizona and welcome *plays some music*

Audience Questions
1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

    As you can see here from some of the scratched of statements, you can easily see where the edits were made. First of, I streamlined what I was saying. Secondly, I went with the stinger approach to better acquire interest from my audience. 
 

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

    The form improved with the addition of the stinger. I think that it also adds to better credibility on my part by making it more mature and not as childish with the whole "Good morning or what ever, where ever you are." It also sets a better tone for the rest of the podcast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment