Friday, May 6, 2016

Peer Review for Benjamin Meyers

For this peer review, I did another form recommendation on the rough cut because I think that would have the most effect on my peer's work.

Name: Benjamin Meyers
Title: Rough Cut of Endless Possiblities
Activity: Content Recommendations

Explanation: In content recommendations, I have to suggest what changes or additions can be done to improve the content in relation to what we have to write about.

How I helped: I think that I helped by suggesting a possible route for the rest of the video essay. I seemed like Ben reached a point of writer's block. I suggested that he get around this by talking about how he overcomes writer's block. IN addition, I also think that this will help in transitioning and wrapping things up for a conclusion

What I admired: I really admired how Ben talked in third person and was able to make it work. It gives a great back drop that makes it interesting for the viewer.

Link: Rough Cut of Endless Possiblities

No comments:

Post a Comment