Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review for Rhiannon Bauer

The last project, the last pushes, the last peer reviews.....

Name: Rhiannon Bauer
Title: Production Schedule for the Course Final
Activity: Resource Recommendation

Explanation: In this activity, I did a resource recommendation where I suggested a campus resource that I am aware of.   

How I helped: First, I suggested that Rhiannon get a Macbook to use iMovie for the video essay. It is great, simple, and you can do some really nice things. The other recommendation I made was to use the scenery of the U of A as filming locations to spice up the video.

What I admired: I admired her willingness to get thing done on time and the measures she is willing to take to finish the project in time and meet all the deadlines she set.

No comments:

Post a Comment