Monday, May 2, 2016

Production Report 1

In this section, I am going to be talking about my first paragraph after my intro and how I have planned to develop it and create some content from my outline

Audience Questions
1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
I think that the form I am using is pretty typically for a college essay. I have the main idea in the beginning of the paragraph and from there I am going to use details to back it up.

My essays need to be a bit more formal and I need to use vocabulary that is more advanced than the one that I use for everyday conversations. Right now, I feel like this intro to my paragraph is a bit cliche but it is still under construction.


2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
I think that my only major issue was getting started. I really did not know how to interpret what we had to do for the project. I feel like this will cause issues down the road because I think that the more I work on it, the better I will understand it. 

However, this might provoke me to redo my essay because I might think that I was heading in the wrong direction. If that does happen, I just hope it happens early on in the writing process.

Outline Item (From my first part)

  • Too many hard classes
    • Long nights with ECE
    • Hanging on a string with Calc III
    • Hand Cramps with English
    • PHYS 141
  • Talk about my schedule and the labs
  • The weeks and the days where I had multiple assignments due is when my heart really sank.


Adaptation
      From day one I knew that this was not going to be an easy semester. My schedule looked mean and the class outlines looked even meaner. The classes that I had enrolled in for this semester were ECE 175, PHYS 141, English 109H, and Calc III. To make it past this semester I had to kick my time management skills up a notch and figure out new methods to keep track of all the things I had to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Rigo. I suggested some things concerning content during this review process! Great job. http://rashaanmalik.blogspot.com/2016/05/peer-review-15.html

    ReplyDelete