Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Schedule

I cannot stress enough how important scheduling is. It is the foundation of a well written... well essay in my case.

Audience Question: How are you going to manage your time and get everything done next week?
For the most part, this is the only thing that I have to worry about next week so I have plenty of time to work on it. However, I just hope that I do not fall under the illusion of "free time" and end up putting this off to the last minute. I will try to follow this schedule as close as possible.

Production Schedule
For the most part, I can work on this essay pretty much anywhere I feel comfortable on my laptop so I am going to be bouncing around randomly to work on it.

As for the resources, all I am going to need is my laptop and possibly a wall outlet for when my battery runs out

May 2
3-6: Cry.. jk.. I am going to fully finalize my outline and begin to write my rough draft of the essay.
6-7: Dinner!
7-12: Finish the Rough draft and edit it.

May 3
3-6: Study for my Calc Final
6-7: Dinner!
7-12: Edit my essay and add new things. Start working on a second draft

May 4
3-6: Finish my second draft and add any necessary citations. Conduct any major changes to my essay such as adding new content, fixing the format, and removing excess material (Global Revisions)
6-7: Dinner!
7-12: More global revisions. If I am done with that, Study for physics.

May 5
3-9:  I will also try to possibly get it edited by someone else at the U of A writing centers, check grammar and whatnot.
9-10: Have a late dinner!
10-12: Finish local revisions and possibly continue studying for my two finals.

May 6
11-4: Polish it the essay off! Maybe see if anyone else wants to read it and edit it.
4: Submit that Essay! Breathe, and give myself a pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment