Monday, May 2, 2016

Production Report 2

So I figured out how to use Microsoft Word's built in citation generator. This should make citations a breeze. Just though I should share that since this report deals with citations.

Audience Questions
1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
One of the things I implemented in this adaptation was a source. In a standard college essay, I believe that we have to introduce a source when we first use it. After that I can use the in-text citations. The rest of the paragraph follows the same conventions that I pointed out in the last production report.


2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
The more I dive into this, the easier it gets to find sources. However, I think one issue is that I will only be using a source once in my essay. Doing this once or twice is not bad, but I think it is going to happen a lot more than that.


Outline Item (From my first part)
Personal Care

  • Lead of with a statistics of students that sleep well to test well
  • How many hours I have slept this semester.
  • How my sleeping habits are and not eating some days but eating too much others

Adaptation
My time management strategy looked flawless on paper, but then, the human element came into play and foiled the entire thing. I started getting distracted and felt the urge to do other things and before I knew it. I was behind schedule. To catch up, I sacrificed sleep which in short term is fine, but it did not stop in the short term, it compiled. According to the Sleep Foundation in the graph "Sleep Duration Recommendations", the human body, during the ages of 18 through 25, needs 7-9 hours of sleep: I was getting 5 if I was lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rigo. I did some peer review for this post. Hope this helps!
    Here is the link.

    ReplyDelete