Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 2

In this section I am comparing parts of my script to how they turned out in the video.

Selection from Rough Cut
Part 2: The Issues
Many countries besides the United States, such as canada, britain, israel , and australia have already placed orders to acquire the F-35 but have now begun to question if this jet was really worth the investment
//clip of politician talking about the F35

This price tag is phenomenal!

Over its life span the F-35 will use up close to 1.4 billion dollars

To make matters worse, the price tag is not the only issue...

Re-edited Selection

Link to re-edited section

Audience Questions
1. How did the content change when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
The content changed in that I was able to present actual evidence for my claim. At first I was just going to have a random clip of a politician about the F-35 just as a filler. However, the clips I now used of politicians talking against the F-35 further strengthens my argument.

2. How did the form change when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
The form did not really change much since originally I was going to put a clip in there anyways. The only real change I think is with the overall length of the video. This new form might be a bit more appealing to the audience in the sense that it just strengthens my argument and helps the video flow better.


No comments:

Post a Comment