Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on my iMovie Experience

So far so good with this project. My iMovie experience has gone well with a few exceptions. I think I have a solid script which should really facilitate next weeks work.

1. What were some of the successes (or things that went right) during this week's process work? Explain, with evidence. 

I think my major success was being able to check out a MacBook Pro from the library and being able to figure out iMovie. I was also able to put together an intro for my video. Another major success was finishing the script for my video essay

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong during this week's process work? Explain.

I think that the major road bump that I hit was not being able to save the project from iMovie and transferring it to a USB drive. This is a major issue because when I have to return the laptop, I will lose the project file if I cannot renew it. This means that I need to be content with any sections that I complete for the video or else, I will not be able to reedit them again.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

If I can renew the MacBook, I think I will have an easy time with finishing my video. I understood iMovie really well. However, if I cannot, I am going to have a bad time trying to acquire another Mac. It is a risk I took and hopefully it pays off.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am actually enjoying the whole video editing process. In addition, I also think that I have a pretty solid argument. I have plenty of evidence which means I should have a lot to back up my argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment