Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Payton Leehy

For my target, I selected Payton Leehy and her Rhetorical Analysis. At a glance it looks well done and put together. She is knowledge on the topic plus she knows who here audience is.
Her Rhetorical Analysis is here.

For this peer review activity we have to look at how well the peer we selected understands the project and gives detail in this analysis. We also have to suggest other ideas or approaches to the assignment that can be taken.

I think that I helped the Payton in that maybe I gave her a question to think about and possibly focus on. She has a set audience and I want to ensure that she actually gets to that audience in one way or another.

Introductions are really important and I think by highlighting an aspect of the project that she show emphasis might result in a better introduction. One that gets more attention from the people

I keep bringing up her selection of audience because I fell like the audience that I selected was too broad and not specific at all. I think that I need to adjust my script and outline to pick out a more centralized audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment