Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflections on a Project that may be as flawed as what I am writing About

Long title right? I hope that I can really nail down this project and not have it turn into a costly mistake. By costly I am referring to my grades.

1. What were some of the successes during this week's process work? Explain, with evidence
I think one of my main successes was that I found a lot of information. I have like almost 20 sources bookmarked. I also picked a solid stance on what I am going to be doing with this project which is great. I am going to be proposing my own solution to the problem.

2. What were some of the challenges during this week's process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think one of my main challenges was organizing my outline. I feel like I spend too much time talking on the problem itself and no the solution. 2/3rd of my outline is basically problem with the rest being solution. The bigger issue though is that I do not know what problem to solution ratio I want to do.


3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that next week will be productive, but I will not stick to my planned schedule. Furthermore, I feel like it will involve a lot of revisions for my outline and my script

4. How are you feeling about the project overall a
t this point?
Overall, I feel really comfortable on the topic. I feel like I know enough to easily argue about both sides of the argument. The issue is going to be organization and getting all of my sources into my video essay so that I can create a strong argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment