Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report

In this I once again talk about the introduction of my video. I think this is one of the aspects that will make or break my grade.

Selection From Rough Cut

Here is my original Introduction

Re-edited version

Here is the link to the re-edited version

The re-edit version is up to 1:04 in my final cut.


Audience Questions
1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
The content changed in the fact that I put my stance on the topic in the beginning. Originally, I had my stance on the topic at the end of the video after I have presented my evidence for this. I do not really know why I did this. What I have now makes more sense.

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
I do not think that the form changed to much. Adding the extra clip of me speaking is not to much. I think the only real change in form is how I added my citations as a small caption at the bottom of the video clips that I used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment