Sunday, April 3, 2016

Production Schedule

With the F-35, its timing was essentially. However, it did not meet its schedule and this ended up proving costly (400 billion dollars to be exact). This just shows how important it is to not just have a schedule, but to also stick to it.

I am really only going to need my laptop, smartphone, mouse and maybe a cameraman. If I do decide to go the drone route, I will also need my quadrotor. Finally, I also need some good video editing software. The '*' represent what I will have done.

April 4
2-5: Work in the library developing a full script for what I am going to say for the script
6-10: Study for a Vector Calc Exam
10-when I am too tired: Find and learn how to use a video editing software.
*Finish a complete draft of my script
*Figure out a video editing software

April 5
6-9: Begin cropping video excerpts for the italicized parts of my outline in the library. I have italicized part of information that I will be using for the video such as an F-35 flying, or and interview with an F-35 Test pilot in my second section.
9-1: Study for Calc Exam
*Have all the necessary clips for my intro and part 1

April 6
2-5: Record myself speaking for part 2's introduction on the cost problem with my quadrotor and get some aerial footage in the Highland Bowl.
6-7: Make any necessary adjustments to the script and the outline if I need too
9-1: Study for my Calc Exam
*Acquire all the drone footage I need

April 7
8-2: Get a study room at the library and begin recording myself talking as a voice overlay for the footage I am using of the F-35 flying and other clips of it. Start filming myself talking for part 3 on my proposed solution. Cut clips from the solutions that some politicians are proposing as well.
*Finish getting clips for part 2 and 3

April 8
//Not much since I am heading out of town
//possibly begin piecing all my footage together if I get the chance
//working on the move

April 9
//For the most part, I will be working on my ECE HW
//If I get the change, I will begin working on my conclusion

April 10
All Day- Get caught up if I fell behind. Go to the library and once again check out a study room and finalize my conclusion. Do any last edits. Adjust my script and outline if necessary.
*Submit it before the deadline!!!
*Finish Conclusion and have a finalized rough draft 

No comments:

Post a Comment