Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflections on a Project that Hopefully Does not crash and Burn

For the most part, my video is done and I will be actually submitting it before 10. For the most part, I am just waiting for peer review and acting upon those comments. I put a good amount of effort in this project and hopefully it reflects positively on my grade.

 Audience Questions
1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think my major success was just having to do small edits here and there and not really have to completely change my video essay. I just need add a few clips here and there and a few captions. It was a success because I essentially just had a whole week of small edits and I had time to catch some of the small mistakes.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I think that one challenge was figuring out a way to cite things in the video. Right now I did captions with the title of the video and the source but I might also add some end credits at the end of the video. Figuring out how to do this might be a challenge.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
Next week is the start of a new project so hopefully it wont be too difficult. If it is, then it is going to be a bad week since I have two exams to prepare for and another project to finalize. However, with all the time management skills that I have acquired, I should be able to manage. 

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
Overall, I think that this project will be my first A, I have everything I need plus I think my argument is pretty solid. I also put more work into this one than any of the others so hopefully it doe sreflect in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment