Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review of Marisa Kubaki

While looking for a person to peer review, I find it interesting how the syntax and styles of writing change from class to class. Anyways, here is yet another peer review!

Name: Marisa Kubaki
Title: Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3
Activity: Brainstorming Suggestion

Explanation: For this activity,we have to look at how the author understands the topic and project at hand. We look into the development and inter-workings.

How I helped: I think that most people see the bias as a weakness. I think that it is a strength. I told Marisa that she should exploit this to make an even impact on her audience. When used effectively, it can really help with the overall strength of the argument. However, be careful and try no to lose credibility.

What I admired: I admired her enthusiasm to work on the project. I feel like this will really transfer over to her final project. She really went of on the rhetorical analysis as well as the rest of her posts.

Link: Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3

No comments:

Post a Comment