Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Shauna Bratton

For this second peer review, I targeted Shauna Bratton. I will be looking at her outline.


Name: Shauna Bratton
Title: Content Outline Project 3
Activity: Outlining Suggestion

Explanation: I have to read an outline and comment on its detail and development and if it satisfies the components of the project.

How I helped: I think that I helped by pointing Shauna Bratton in the right direction. From the most part, I feel like she is just talking about a controversy instead of saying her own part in it and voicing her own argument about what should be happening in the GOP.

What I admired: I really liked her appeal to patriotism which is something I can use to strengthen my public argument.

Link: Content Outline Project 3

No comments:

Post a Comment