Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflections on a Green-lit Project

As the deadline approached, all I can do is work harder and pray. Pray for a good outcome on my hardwork.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    I think my major success was finding more than enough evidence to support my argument. Just look at my bookmarks. It is full of articles and videos. Poor little guy
     
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    I think a challenge was that I decided that I just could not support the F-35 anymore. I had to change my opinion and with that my script, as well as the introduction to my video.
     
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    I think next week will be somewhat hard. I feel like I may have to do a lot of revisions to my video because of my change of heart. Other than that though, I have the green light from here to completion. 
     
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    Overall, I still think it will be my best grade. I enjoy the topic and have truly become an expert on the F-35. Ask me anything, I'll answer it! I think my interest in this will rub of in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment